The heart of our business has always been the Construction, Aftermarket Retrofits, and the General Maintenance of boilers of all types and sizes. APComPower offers a portfolio of boiler experience that is unmatched anywhere else in the Industry, for Utility, Municipal, and Industrial Customers alike.
From the construction of a 900 MW coal fired Utility Boiler to the emergency repair of a few tube leaks, our long history of excellence working on all types of Steam Generation Equipment includes but is not limited to;
- Modern High Pressure - High Efficiency Supercritical Utility Boilers
- Coal, Oil and Gas Burning Utility Boilers of all Sizes
- Refuse burning Municipal Power Plants
- New generation clean burning CFB Boilers operating on a variety of Fuels
- Bark burning and Chemical Recovery boilers for Paper Mills
- Waste Gas Combustion and Heat Recovery steam generators for Refinery Customers
- Modular Heat Recovery Boilers
- Shop Assembled Package Boilers
As an industry leader in providing aftermarket services, APComPower experience extends well beyond the large OEM fleet of Alstom/CE design boilers. A sizeable and continuously expanding portion of our business comes from the repair and routine maintenance of other major domestic boiler manufacturers’ equipment, including B&W, Foster-Wheeler, and Riley, to mention a few.
Major Boiler Components and Systems typically installed or serviced include;
- Pressure part Installation, Repair and Replacement
- Fuel Burning and Fuel Handling Equipment
- Nox Reduction Modifications
- Duct Installation and Replacement
- Heat Exchangers and Air Preheaters
- Fans, Pumps, Valves, Sootblowers, Etc.
- Steam Piping Repair and Replacements
- Pulverizer Rebuilds or Replacements
- Boiler Structure Repairs